Apologia is now producing notebooking journals that accompany each of the elementary science books. These journals are beautiful spiral bound notebooks that will save you time and money. You won’t have to print and keep up with your child’s notebook pages, buy and maintain page protectors, or purchase and compile binders…everything that makes notebooking time-consuming and labor intensive for mom. Also, your child will adore having their own notebooking journal. Each of the notebooking journals include:
- A daily schedule for those who like to have a plan or would like their children to complete the book on their own
- Templates for written narrations, the notebooking activities, and experiments
- Review Questions
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice
- Reading lists and additional activities, projects, experiments for each lesson
- An appendix with beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips
- A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know at the end of the course.
Click here to view sample pages of the Botany Notebooking Journal.
Click here to view sample pages of the Astronomy Notebooking Journal.
Click here to view sample pages of the
Human Anatomy and Physiology
Click here to view sample pages of
Zoology I: Flying Creatures of the 5th Day Notebooking Journal.
DISCLOSURE: While I will never be paid to write a product review (gasp!), I did accept a free copy of Flying Creatures of the 5th Day for me to use in our home and then write an unbiased review.