I'm giving away a free, brand new copy of The GraceCard, compliments of the movie's promoter! Read below to learn how you can sign up to win this movie!
Powerful, powerful, powerful.
If I could only use three words to describe the new movie, "The GraceCard", those are the words I would use. If I was allowed a few more words, they would be:
Cops, criminals . . . racism, acceptance . . . hate, love . . . bitterness, forgiveness.
The GraceCard just about covers it all. Families breaking up; people bringing families back together. Teenage rebellion; family renewal. Pastors; more cops; and the best message of all: forgiveness and grace from God that is shared with others in your life, whether you love 'em or can't stand 'em.
For those of us ages 13 and older in our family, we LOVED this movie! It is rated PG-13 for some violence and thematic elements, but it was very appropriate for our family even though we are cautious about the movies we watch. This will be a movie we will watch again and learn from again. The poignant messages in The GraceCard are relevant to every human being on the planet. We were all deeply touched by the messages in The GraceCard.
Now that you know what we thought of the movie's theme, what about the acting, choreography, etc.? Well, the acting, for the most part, was fine. There were a couple of slower scenes, but everything fit together well.
The GraceCard DVD released to the public on August 16, 2011, so you should be able to find it online and in your Christian bookstore. I highly recommend this movie!
If you'd like to explore The GraceCard further, you can visit The GraceCard website and The GraceCard Facebook page.
I'm giving away a free, brand new copy of the new DVD, The GraceCard. To enter this giveaway, you will need to be 18 years old or older, and residing in the United States. I'll be using www.Random.org to select a winner on Monday, August 29, 2011!
If you'd like to enter to win a copy of The GraceCard DVD, here's all you need to do by midnight on August 29th, 2011:
1. MANDATORY: Leave me a comment, below, that includes the title of a movie that has inspired you to lead a more meaningful, compassionate life. Please include your email address so I may reach you if you are the winner.
2. Make certain you left me a comment about a movie that inspired you to lead a more godly life (see above, #1). Then, if you'd like extra entries to this giveaway, you may subscribe to my blog via email/Feedburner subscriptions (2 extra entries if you do this! See the upper right hand side of this blog page.) Please leave two comments stating that you are a new Feedburner/email subscriber or that you are already a Feedburner/email subscriber.
3. Follow me using Google Friend Connect for an extra entry. See the right hand column of this blog page to join GFC. Please remember to leave me a comment that you've joined with GFC.
4. Earn an extra entry by "liking" my page on Facebook! (Remember to leave me a separate comment letting me know that you've done this.)
5. And last, but not least, follow me on Twitter for an additional entry to my giveaway. (Remember to leave me a comment with your Twitter name so I can find you later if you are the winner.)
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Hi! I'm Julieanne!
Search Joy In Our Journey.com:
Most Viewed on Joy In Our Journey: